The past couple months have been pretty eventful. Michelle and I took a trip from Chicago east up into Ontario around the great lakes and back to Chicago, I visited Hyrum and Meg in Idaho Falls, I visited the U of U Natural History Museum, dinners with friends, dinners with family, trips to Park City, Midway, Provo, Goshen, a couple temple cleanings, and everything else in between. I've never been so booked solid before in my life, but I'm enjoying (almost) every minute I spend with the amazing people in my life.
 |
| Display at the Natural History Museum. Apparently I lose more heat than your average person. |
 |
| Kakabeka Falls near Thunder Bay, ON |
 |
| Jackfruit Nachos at Sudbury, ON |
 |
| Marina at Spanish, ON |
 |
| Glensheen Mansion in Deluth, MN |
 |
| Milwaukee, WI |
 |
| Grayson |
 |
| Tanner |
 |
| Besties |
This is me commenting
ReplyDelete