Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Done for now

Although my week is by no means over, especially since I have to pack up all of my stuff and clean the apartment to be out by Thursday at noon, I finished my last final last night, and I have reason to suppose that I have passed all of my classes. True, I may not have done much more than pass, but I am satisfied. I studied for all of my finals, and I feel confident that had I been given more time to study, I wouldn't have done any better. The girls and I saw 17 Again last night, which we thoroughly enjoyed, and Kristin discovered that she's going to have to marry a total geek. There is a character that is a total geek, but also richer than sin and has things like those uber-expensive light sabers, and speeder-shaped bed, and a whole bunch of stuff from LOTR that Kristin lusted after. That will likely be the last time we hang out together before Anna gets married in June as I am leaving this week for California. *sniff*

Here is a link to watch a news story done on a friend of mine from Moldova. http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/health/doctor_jo/Scoliosis_surgery_032609

1 comment:

  1. don't be sad! way to go on graduating! and California is warm and sunny!

    ReplyDelete