You stop writing on your blog for a few weeks and everyone gets all antsy. WELL! Although I haven't actually been on any big projects since the pressure-washing since apparently the paint still hasn't come in since we asked friends of the family to order it over a week ago. It leaves me struggling to find a sufficient occupation for my boundless energy, but then I am forced to remember that I have a certification exam next week. Aaaaaaa! So I haven't exactly read all of the material in my study books yet, but that's no cause for concern, right?
This weekend I was privileged enough to go to Utah for my ex-roomie's wedding and it was great except that I was cursing myself the entire time for not having the foresight to have spaced out the flights there and back a little more, but how was I to know that I would still be an out-of-work loser? So I got to spend two days in lovely rainy green Utah before squishing myself between the noisiest plane-riders in the world for my trip back to sunny Califonia.
Upon arrival I was pleased to find that my brother had taken my advice to ask out a certain girl in the ward. She is 23, which makes her the oldest girl he has ever asked on a date, and the fact that I told him to date her has predisposed me to like her. Hyrum did his best to include me on their Saturday-night date (what brother does that?) and she was forced to conclude that we are "close". I'm not sure if that's quite the word for it...
But seriously, folks. Keep this on the DL until the man himself decides to publish abroad any news he might have. I don't want to get a rep for spreading rumors... especially when they've only had one date.
yeah, since spreading rumors is Sara's job!
ReplyDeleteYou're hilarious. Good job on the update!
ReplyDeleteThere should be a picture of that "double" date.
ReplyDelete