
For the last month and some I've completely given up the job search in favor of spending time on the following: helping Joy out with her move from Layton, Utah to Germany; going to a family reunion with all of my siblings, nieces, and nephews; and going to the California YSA Conference in Fresno. All were worthwhile activities and I'm really glad to have participated in them, but now I've got to get back to my regularly scheduled activities, i.e. spending most of my time on a daily basis applying for every HR job anyone has ever heard of. I'm excited because whereas in the past I've had to keep to local jobs since I had so much stuff going on this summer, now I can extend my search to the entire United States as I have no moral objection to living anywhere I don't have to learn a new language to live. Maybe that preference will change in the future, but for now that's the way it is. Woo hoo!
Move somewhere cool so I can come visit you.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, though, good luck. I'm rooting for you!
I hear Utah is a nice place to live!(this is Sharisse)
ReplyDelete