Well, I quit my job. That's right, after working there for a mere two months, I have quit my seemingly non-obtrusive executive secretary job. Let's just say it wasn't a good fit. And the ironic thing is that President Hawkins, after I had left the office for the house to quit, told Eric how lucky he was as an employer to have me working for him. What did I do to deserve such a great friend?
What I will miss most are my two favorite co-workers in all of California - Kelly and Eileen. Those are the ones that have kept me sane and happy for the past couple of months, in spite of everything else going on. They welcomed me in and treated me like a friend from day one and I am really glad that I got to know them. Kelly is such a great teacher - encouraging and positive - she's going to be a great mom someday. And on my last day when I was really upset and wanted nothing more than to just sit there and feel sorry for myself, Eileen gave me a big hug and asked me (knowing that I am LDS) if praying would make me feel better. Then she proceeded to say a little prayer in my behalf. I feel so lucky to have been blessed with such friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment