Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wow. I'm surprised I survived.
So... I live in Utah now. Sugarhouse. In a little basement apartment. By myself. I've got a new job. I've got a new ward. I've got a date tonight. Life has changed so very much over the past couple of months that I'm still reeling. I love experiencing new things and finding myself in new situations, but I sure enjoy the down time I have to read Jane Austen novels with the space heater blasting while I snuggle under the covers in my bed. Most of my present happiness is due in large part to Holly who has taken control of my life in finding me a job, an apartment, a ward, etc. Plus, she still lets me come over to hang out when I want to play. So yeah. It's kind of weird not really belonging to the university here - especially when I sit in the institute building to steal their internet and everyone surrounding me is talking of tests and classes... Weird. The funniest part is that everyone around here seems to be around my age or older, which is really different from BYU. I'm rambling and I have nothing interesting to say. I apologize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's face it, Holly is in her element arranging things. Now you just have to get her to find you a tall Genovian prince. Maybe a slanket or a snuggie for the reading ease.
ReplyDelete