The last month of my life has been more eventful than usual I suppose. I got a new job as the HR Administrator for City First Mortgage Services, LLC., I went to a parade, I sang at the JSMB, I went to my first ward activity all year, I visited Irvine, I replaced the car's alternator, I saw Sharisse and kids, and I started trying to learn to play the guitar (again). And Dad - I'm still thinking about maybe auditioning for the MTC despite my confidence that I don't have the necessary grasp of music theory. Maybe once I start guitar lessons I'll gain some of that. Enjoy the pictures below.
 |
| Bountiful parade - hot dogs, donuts, soda and friends from work. Oh yeah - and a record-breaking march of two thousand plus stripling warriors. |
 |
| I didn't realize that the windows at the SLC temple were functional until I saw them open one day |
 |
| Work trip somewhere near Long Beach - first time in the ocean in far too long. Ahhh |
 |
| Slooooowly building up calluses so I'm ready for lessons |
I don't really have anything to say. But I liked that you blogged.
ReplyDeleteOur door is always open should you decide to come this way again!
ReplyDeleteI have been wondering when you were going to update your pastwatch with everything that has changed. Good job my friend. :) Miss you tons here!
ReplyDeleteSo, when are you coming to Albuquerque? We have room for you!
ReplyDeleteI have mapped out my siblings and you are the closest to me time-wise besides the Darrens, so you never know! Maybe I'll have to drop by for Thanksgiving this year... But only if you promise me Coldstone. If you come to visit me I can promise Bombay House!
DeleteI lied - I looked it up again and the Adams are closer by a half hour.
Delete